Saturday, October 28, 2006

Coming together...One day at a time

Well, here we are a little further down the road and I am proud to say things are coming together. I have completed a partner information kit for companies and individuals who want to know more about the Invisible Children Japan Initiative and possibly contribute to our cause. I also feel myself improving and getting closer to that elusive blue belt, not to mention I am so in love with my girlfriend. Yes things are coming together nicely. Of course, with every gain there is a loss. After putting in so much work with Invisible Children, I now have to work just as hard with my paying jobs to make sure I keep my earnings and expenses balanced. Always pushing forward - like a seed who's destiny is to spend every day reaching for the sky - so too, I must keep reaching, one day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home