The Best Business Podcast With Daryl Urbanski

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Power of Knowledge

(I found this unpublished blog post today.. thought I would publish it for the sake of putting it out there.. Enjoy!) I hope everyone is well and enjoying themselves this autumn. Last weekend my girlfriend and I went to a friends cottage out in Gunma Prefecture. It was beautiful and looked very similar to Canada. I felt like I was really experiencing the true Japan. Living in the heart of Tokyo, I've forgotten what trees and fresh air were like. Both once were a major part of my daily living. I vowed long ago I would never let myself spend my years in the hustle and bustle of a city. I aspire to live a simple life, surrounded by nature and all the things we used to take for granted, but now pay exorbitant amounts of money for (like organic foods).

Also these past two weeks, I have found a rekindled interest in Robert T. Kiyosaki and his books on financial literacy. I have been literally eating his audiobooks and managed to get my hands on his games Cashflow 101 & 202. GET IT! Anyone can benefit immensely just from playing this simple but educational game. Without going on about it too much more, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it! You will thank yourself later.

No comments: